Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blog, Take II

Right. So, as I discovered so easily, being a teacher eats up all of your free time. So the old blog died a slow, horrible death. Now, I have a new job (start date, August 11) and more free time, so it is time to let the Wordpress blog rest in peace and try again over here at Blogger. Except, no pictures at the moment, because I can't find my camera. We moved a week and a half ago, and I haven't gotten to the office yet.

On to crafty things...
I've been working on and off on the Green Gables pattern. It promises to be pretty when it is finished. I like the Breeze yarn I've been working with, it is knitting up nicely.

I've been diligently scouting out items to put in my swap buddy's package. So far I've found some great Malabrigo yarn in a color combination she likes, some 100% wool from an unknown source to be Kool-Aid dyed (it came from my LYS, but the owner wasn't sure which mill it was from), a goofy pen, and a box to put it all in. I'm also going to send some spiced brandied peaches that I canned last September and some hand made stitch markers. I might thrown in some candy and silly putty, because really, who doesn't like silly putty?

No comments: